Have you wondered where to find Austin’s most expensive homes? Try West of Mopac. According to the data complied by ESRI for the Austin Business Journal, the top five most expensive zip codes in Austin are all located in West Austin. Popular Austin neighborhoods like Tarrytown, Bee Caves, Westlake and Cat Mountain can all be found in our list. If you’re interested in buying or selling a home in one of these zip codes, we can provide the info you need.
1. 78746- It’s no surprise to most Austin residents that Westlake tops the list. The Westlake area attracts homeowners looking for beautiful homes, a top-rated school district and convenient location close to downtown Austin. Some of the area’s most popular neighborhoods are Rollingwood, Stratford Drive and Davenport Ranch. Click here to see these homes.
2. 78703- This exclusive zip code is home to some of Austin’s oldest and most affluent neighborhoods. Old Enfield, Tarrytown and Pemberton Heights are just some of the high-end neighborhoods found in 78703. CEOs and celebrities like Matthew McConaughey have made their home in this luxury zip code. Click here to see these homes.
3. 78730- With it’s winding hills and central location to both Lake Travis and downtown Austin, it’s no wonder homes in this zip code hold a median price of $600K. Neighborhoods like River Place, Westminster Glen and Greenshores on Lake Austin are some of the most popular in the area. Luxury appointments like pools, hardwood floors and media rooms are typical features in homes here. Click here to see these homes.
4. 78731- Stretching from the shores of Lake Austin to Spicewood Springs Road, this zip code offers a variety of unique homes. Residents love living close to greenbelts, major roadways and great schools. Popular neighborhoods in 78731 include Great Hills, Northwest Hills, Cat Mountain and Highland Park West. The median price of homes here is about $550K. Click here to see these homes.
5. 78738- This zip code encompasses much of the high-end Bee Cave area. This area includes a mix of high-end suburbs like Lake Pointe, Rocky Creek and Falconhead as well as gated communities like Belvedere and Spanish Oaks. Local highlights include Lake Travis, the Hill Country Galleria and luxury golf courses. Click here to see these homes.
York Real Estate Services is committed to providing you with all the market information that you need to make an informed decision and find the BEST area and home for your family. Our group is dedicated to providing the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE out there. Call us, and let’s get started!