At York Real Estate, we love what we do. We enjoy meeting new people and working with them to find a new place to live in Austin, Texas and in the surrounding area. When we help people to buy a new Austin home, we often see them again when they are ready to sell their home and find a new one.
If you are new to the home buying and home selling process, you may wonder why you need a real estate agent. While everyone’s circumstances are different, here are a few reasons for using our real estate agent services.
For All of our Clients
• As Austin real estate agents, we often see people without someone helping them through the home buying or home selling process. They frequently have a hard time coordinating the closing documents and necessary paperwork. We work with our clients all the way through the process; from the moment we become your real estate agents to the completion of the closing.
• We see first-hand every day the different trends in the Austin real estate market. We know what types of homes are selling and can assist you in moving towards these trends for a faster and easier sale and closing process, whether you are buying or selling.
• If you are on a home search, we have access to Austin MLS listings. We can let you know when something that might interest you has come up. We will help you wade through the listings to find the home of your dreams.
• Our York Real Estate agents are familiar with the area and the history of the various neighborhoods of Austin and the surrounding area. We can pinpoint the type of neighborhood or distinct home features you are looking for by relying on our vast knowledge of Austin.
• When you are selling your home, you want to know how to sell your home as soon as possible. Using our years of experience as Austin real estate agents, we know what today’s home buyers are looking for. We can help you find the right balance between moving your home quickly and doing it at a price you can afford.
• When you have lived in the same home for a long time, you don’t see it as others do. You don’t realize that certain elements are a turn-off or an asset Our York Real Estate agents can help you see the strengths and weaknesses in your property and help you to do decide the next best step in selling your home.
If you’re not sure how to get started on the process of buying or selling a home, contact our office. One of our agents can help you get started.